About RAAC


raac.jpg

 

Rolling Acres Alliance Church is a member of the Christian and Missionary Alliance, Central District. It opened it’s doors as Lawndale Church, and became a charter member of the C&MA in 1920. It moved to its present location in the 1970s, at which point the name was changed to Rolling Acres C&MA Church.

RAAC, as it’s commonly referred to, is celebrating 90 years of spreading Christ’s ministry to the community, and prays that God blesses it and its members with many more years to come.